Thursday, June 7, 2007

Palma

Thursday 7 June 2007
I stayed in Palma today to take care of necessities. I washed clothes and dishes, sent some email, wrote about events of the past few days, and called Betty. I also did some shopping. I looked for someone that could help me get the photos off of my SD card, bought some batteries and a new SD card for my Pentax camera. A clerk at W Mega computer store on 31 Deciembre was very helpful, but unable to get the photos off my SD card. I paid less there for a 2GB SD card than I paid at Costo in California two weeks ago. He sent me to Foto Ruano on OMS street for batteries. Foto Ruano is an excellent camera shop with very knowledgeable and helpful clerks. I bought 2 batteries because I will need them on the kayak trip around Menorca. Back in Angel´s condo, I went to SanDisk´s web site and found that there is software that will recover photos from a malfunctioning SD card. They will also recover the fotos for me if I mail them the SD card. I took a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. Angel returned from work at 1910. We heated up the oriental chicken for dinner. Angel cooked some rice and I made a salad. We washed the dishes and watched television for a while. I went to bed at 2230 and Angel went out for a drink.

No comments: